Sales Associate (Hebrew Speaker)
+++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal +++
Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a dynamic and multicultural environment? This is what you will find here!
Your responsibilities and impact as Sales Associate will be:
- Respond to customer enquiries, email, web contact and orders as well as being involved in order fulfilment and post-sales related activities
- Call and qualify new potential clients and leads
- Understand customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Up-selling and cross-selling
- Building and enriching their database
- Create business opportunities and increase revenue from accounts
- Ensure close communication with the team to share information
- Ad-hoc support
- Be a team player and participate in the success of the team and project
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have a native level of Hebrew and a good level of English
- You have EU citizenship or hold a valid work permit for Portugal
- You are motivated, reliable and committed in your work
- You have a previous experience in sales
- You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: a long term fixed term contract, renewable every year
- Working hours: 40h/week (8h/day) from Monday to Sunday, rotating shifts (depending on the project you are working on)
Salary conditions* – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 1400€ gross/month
- Excluding accommodation: 1700€ gross/month
- Private health insurance after 6 months of contract (additionally to standard insurance)
*Approx. 20-25% tax – please refer to living costs in Lisbon for comparison with other EU countries’ wages
*Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
- Relocation support for international candidates: Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months, airport pick up, yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU). Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
- A company which fully supports you and wants to make your experience great
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
- A dynamic, open minded and multicultural environment, including 82 different nationalities
- A great place to work in a brand new building, you will work in the best facilities for a fun and comfortable environment
- A company working with top-notch worldwide brands, from various industries from Fashion, Online Marketing, Technologies, Food, etc.
- Real career opportunities: opportunity to enter a development program within 6 months to get access to other opportunities within the company: from a different projects to QA, Team Lead or Supervisor roles
Your Future Company:
Our client is recognized as the Best Customer & Sales Service Solutions provider in the world and they are looking for motivated candidates to join their international team, including 82 nationalities.
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company which takes care of you. From your career development, language skills, accommodation to your social integration.
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colourful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for Hebrew speakers in Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.