Sales Associate (Hebrew Speaker)
+++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or a valid work permit for Portugal +++
Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a dynamic and multicultural environment? This is what you will find here!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Sales Associate will be:
- Respond to customer inquiries, emails, web contact, and orders as well as being involved in order fulfillment and post-sales related activities
- Call and qualify new potential clients and leads
- Understand customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Up-selling and cross-selling
- Building and enriching their database
- Create business opportunities and increase revenue from accounts
- Ensure close communication with the team to share information
- Ad-hoc support
- Be a team player and participate in the success of the team and project
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have a native level of Hebrew and a good level of English
- You have EU citizenship or hold a valid work permit for Portugal
- You are motivated, reliable and committed to your work
- You have a previous experience in sales
- You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: a long-term fixed-term contract, renewable every year
- Working hours: 40h/week (8h/day) from Monday to Sunday, rotating shifts (depending on the project you are working on)
Salary conditions* – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 1400€ gross/month
- Excluding accommodation: 1700€ gross/month
- Private health insurance after 6 months of contract (in addition to standard insurance)
*Approx. 20-25% tax – please refer to living costs in Lisbon for comparison with other EU countries wages *Compensation during the training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
- Relocation support for international candidates: Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months, airport pick up, and yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU). Help in paperwork, opening a bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
- A company that fully supports you and wants to make your experience great
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities, and social events organized by the company
- A dynamic, open-minded, and multicultural environment, including 82 different nationalities
- A great place to work in a brand new building, you will work in the best facilities for a fun and comfortable environment
- A company working with top-notch worldwide brands, from various industries from Fashion, Online Marketing, Technologies, Food, etc.
- Real career opportunities: the opportunity to enter a development program within 6 months to get access to other opportunities within the company: from different projects to QA, Team Lead, or Supervisor roles
Your Future Company: Our client is recognized as the Best Customer & Sales Service Solutions provider in the world and they are looking for motivated candidates to join their international team, including 82 nationalities. Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you. From your career development, language skills, and accommodation to your social integration.
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colorful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes, and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment