Sales Agent for Philip Morris (German Speaker)
Are you interested in working in one of the biggest consumption branches worldwide?
Are you dreaming of the Mad Men’s office environment? Phillip Morris is looking for you to join their international team in Lisbon!
As part of a global community, you will work with a wide range of nationalities and backgrounds.
You will work for a company who cares about its employees, full of opportunities to learn and grow professionally and personally.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Telesales Agent will be:
- Responding to customer enquiries, email, web contact and orders as well as being involved in order fulfilment and post-sales related activities
- Calling and qualifying new potential clients and leads
- Understanding the customer needs and providing appropriate solutions
- Up-selling and cross-selling
- Building and enriching the database
- Creating business opportunities and increasing revenue from accounts
- Ensuring close communication with the team to share information - Providing ad-hoc support
- Being a team player and participate in the success of the team and project
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of German and a good level of English
- Having previous sales experience (is a plus!)
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skilful at communicating with people Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required).
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: yearly or 6 month contract contract, renewable
- Working hours: full time on rotating shifts (5days/week, 8h/day, Mon-Sat 7 AM - 8 PM)
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ – 1.000€ gross/month (based on the level of experience)
- Excluding accommodation: 1.300 – 1.400€ gross/month (based on the level of experience)
- Bonus based on leads
For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Private health insurance included from first day of cotract signature
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, and accommodation to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colourful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment