Sales Account Manager (Spanish & French Speaker)
Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity in sales within a fast-growing company in Manresa? Do you speak a native level of Spanish and French fluently? And do you have extensive experience in B2B and B2C account management? This might be the opportunity for you!
Your responsibilities and impact working as Sales Account Manager will be:
- Managing the commercial relationship with the customer: understanding client/customer needs, preparation, sending, validation of commercial offers & price negotiation
- Developing relationships with target clients with both current clients & potential new businesses
- Informing the customer if there are supply problems, late delivery, etc
- Managing and organizing the deliveries of orders and ensure their delivery
- Understanding and meeting customer/client requirements
- Working closely with the Director of Sales
- Managing the entire process of selling the company´s products, from the commercial proposal to the customer delivery
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You speak a native level of Spanish and French fluently, English is a plus
- You have at least 3-4 years of experience in Sales/Business Development/Account Manager position B2B
- You have experience and knowledge of the hospitality and luxury industry
- You are able to work in Manresa
- You are capable of managing, building & maintaining client relationships
- You have a strong business sense with an entrepreneurial mindset and capable of being a team player
- You have cold calling experience
- You have a strong understanding of the full sales cycle - B2B + B2C.
Whats in it for you?
- 30K -32K gross base salary per year
- Bonus based on performance
- Permanent and full-time contract (39 hours)
- On-site position
- Monday to Friday
- Working in the luxury industry
- Familial company environment
Your Future Company:
This well-known company has been operating within the hospitality industry for over 60 years providing services to some of the most luxurious hotels across Europe, offering the opportunity for an experienced Sales Account Manager to come on board as they continue to grow.