Remote Work (Italian Speakers) - Internet Ads Assessor
TELUS International AI Inc.
We are looking for dynamic people who have strong communication skills and use the Internet daily.
This is a freelance, independent contractor position. You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours.
In this job you will be reviewing online advertisements in order to improve their content, quality and layout. You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on advertisements found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used. Another aspect of this opportunity will involve reviewing the language used in advertisements by examining grammar, tone and cultural relevance. Through this work you will be making a valuable contribution to the quality of online advertisements in Italy.
• You must be living in Italy for the last 3 consecutive years
• You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in Italy
• Full professional proficiency in English and Italian language
• Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
• Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
• Access to and use of an Android (version 4.1 or higher) or IOS Smartphone (version 8 or higher) to complete tasks
• A Barcode Scanner application must be installed on your smartphone to complete certain tasks
• Active daily user of Gmail and other forms of Social Media
Why join the TELUS International AI Community?
• Earn extra income
• Access to our community wellbeing initiative
• Remote work & Location Independence
• Flexible Hours to work around home life
• Better Work-Life Balance
• Be a part of an amazing online community
Please click here to register:
NOTE: Please ensure that the email address indicated in your CV matches the email you use to register.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.