Relocation Specialist in Alicante
Do you want to proactively develop and set up best practice processes, working closely with the TA and HR teams, and our vendors?
You are in the right place!
Join our Transcom Family as a Relocation Specialist!
The Relocation Specialist is responsible for supporting the Talent Acquisition and HR teams in reaching and exceeding performance targets by being the local coordinator in the Global Relocation Program. The person in this role will be responsible for coordinating the process of relocation of new employees from the Scandinavian countries and the Netherlands to Spain. Will be the first point of contact for new employees during the organization of the move, and also on-site. The position will be proactively developing and setting up the best practices, working closely with the TA and HR teams, both as with the vendors (hotels, airlines, moving companies, local suppliers, etc).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
● Contact with the future employee to arrange the details of the move, transport, travel, or house rental in Alicante. (Spain)
● Being the first point of contact in case of organizational questions for moving employees,
● Providing the future employee with all information on the required formal issues (bank account, residence card, medical care, etc.)
● Close and daily cooperation with HR, and TA departments, both locally and in relocating countries,
● Preparing materials useful for new arriving employees - local guides, places worth visiting, attractions.
● Building a knowledge base, helpful materials, FAQ for people interested in Relocation Program within and outside the company,
● Planning and organization of daily tours, trips, team-building meetings, and activities that help to get to know the city.
● Staying in constant contact with employees, even after moving, to monitor their level of satisfaction and well-being in a new place
● Building good relationships with candidates and employees to remain a trusted point of contact in the event of any problems or doubts,
● Keeping accurate statistics and documentation to be able to spread good practices or to improve the process in the future.
Requisitos del trabajo
What we are looking for:
● Very good knowledge of MSOffice (Excel, PowerPoint),
● Native or Fluent knowledge of Spanish and English (C1) is a must.
● 1-2 years of working experience in organizational role (ex. office coordinator, event coordinator, marketing or communication specialist,
● Experience in an international environment is a preferred
● Experience in being a part of international internship programs like Erasmus and active participation in student organizations is a plus,
- Valid Spanish Driving License - essential.
● Great ability to work with people and to establish trustworthy relationships is a must,
● Organizational and multitasking skills,
● Creativity - developing ideas for interesting ways to spend time and the ability to put them into practice, "can-do-attitude",
● Very good knowledge of the city - Alicante, and local formal rules is a must to be the perfect host,
● Knowledge of local history, attractions, and restaurants (ex. city tours, bike rentals, gyms, sports centers, local websites, apartment rentals, etc),
● A lot of positive energy, flexibility, and readiness to face unusual challenges.
What life at Transcom is like!
We have 30,000+ customer experience specialists in 28 countries with 90+ locations, providing services in 33 languages to international brands in various industries. Due to our recent success, we are expanding our award-winning teams and investing in our people.
At Transcom, we’re relentlessly committed. To our clients and each other. Every day, someone starts their journey with Transcom. Taking the potential they have today, and turning it into skills for the future. Getting recognized for working hard, being a team player, and supporting others. Championing positive, lasting change in their teams and communities. That’s just how we are at Transcom. Here we care, and root for each other. You’re included, just as you are, from day one. And with the right mind-set, there’s no end to how far we can go together.
If your profile matches what we are looking for, we will invite you to one of our digital interviews. There we will give you more information about the position and get to know you better. The interviews take place continuously, so send your application as soon as possible.
For more information about the position, please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org