Procurement Specialist (French Speaker)
Are you looking for a new and interesting challenge in Barcelona within an international and multicultural environment? Do you have previous experience in accounting/finance or in a similar role? Do you speak fluently French and English? If so, this opportunity is made for you!
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Procurement Specialist will be:
- Processing of purchase order (PO) and non-PO invoices using OCR scanning solution, ensuring invoices are validated, input accurately and adhere to the Procurement policy and approved in line with the business authorization matrix
- Research, analyze and coordinate incoming inquiries regarding the status of invoices, staff expenses, and payments
- Present Service Delivery to countries by driving conversations with local Finance Teams using the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) monthly
- Review and process employee expenses and company credit card expenses in adherence with Company Travel and Expense policy
- Engage with stakeholders across the business to investigate and resolve invoicing discrepancies taking necessary corrective action, driving issues to resolution
- Make sure internal customer and supplier inquiries are resolved in a timely manner with the highest quality of service
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation for Account payable accounts, including the review and maintenance of sub-ledger
- Apply efficiency initiatives coming from the Robotic Process Automation tools, control the output of these tasks and manage the exceptions
- Educate and train buyers on the P2P processes for an efficient buying cycle
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You speak French and English fluently
- You have a degree in accounting/finance, business administration, or similar
- You have at least 1-2 years of professional experience in an accounting/finance role, or equivalent
- You have good knowledge of all core MS Office applications (especially Excel), any ERP experience is a plus
- You have the ability to prioritize responsibilities and follow up on/resolve outstanding issues
- You are detail-oriented with solid organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- You have experience working in fast-change environments and the ability to work as a team
What’s in it for you?
- Salary aligned with your experience and the market
- Bonus based on performance
- Meal vouchers
- Health insurance (after 6 months)
- Hybrid model (3 days per week on-site)
- Office in Barcelona
- International and multicultural environment
- Career growth opportunities
- Starting date: ASAP
Your Future Company:
An international SSC widely acknowledged as an excellent service provider for companies all over Europe is looking for experts in finance, administration, marketing, IT, HR, and recruitment to join their hub in Barcelona. They offer a dynamic and multicultural environment with a team including talents from more than 30 different nationalities working on high-quality standards.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.