Pinterest Customer Advisor (German Speaker)
Are you interested in working for one of the most inspiring social media websites?
With this website, you are fighting boredom in your life. Start your DIY-project and find inspiration and ideas about nearly every topic online.
Pinterest needs your support in the growing and trendy capital of Portugal – Lisbon!
As part of a global community, you will work with a wide range of nationalities and backgrounds.
You will work for a company who cares about its employees, full of opportunities to learn and grow professionally and personally.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Service Agent will be:
- Being a mentor and presenting product/service information to the customers
- Providing the best possible answers and solutions to questions and concerns from customers in the way you are the most confident with: over the phone, via e-mail or social media
- Delivering calm and resourceful troubleshooting for customer queries regarding their customer experience
- Being in contact with other departments and redirecting related cases and issues to responsible departments
- Ensuring and participating in the success of your department.
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: yearly or 6 months contract, renewabel
- Working hours: full time (40h/week; 5 days /week) on rotating shifts (depending on the project)
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ – 1.000€ gross/month (based on the level of experience)
- Excluding accommodation: 1.300 – 1.400€ gross/month (based on the level of experience)
(*) paid training period
- For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Private health care available from contract signature
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, and accommodation to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspect of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and a team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
- A native level of German and at least a B2 level of English
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people Having a drive for excellence and professionalism
- Being a real team player and committed to your work
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required).
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colourful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment