Personalized Internet Assessor – Spain (Spanish Language)
TELUS International AI Inc.
Description and Requirements
What does the job involve?
- In this job you will be reviewing online search results in order to improve their content and quality.
- You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on content found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used.
- Another aspect of this role will involve reviewing the language used in the search results by examining grammar, tone and cultural relevance.
- Through this work you will be making a valuable contribution by expressing your opinion on the quality and content of what is currently out there on the web.
- You will play a part in improving the quality of one of the largest search engines in the world using both your PC and required Smartphone device.
Who is suitable for this role?
- We are currently seeking dynamic and creative people who have a strong interest in social media, specifically those who are an active daily user of their Gmail account.
- We also require suitable candidates to own & use a smartphone Android or iPhone and have a familiarity with other forms of social media and Google products.
- You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
- You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours.
- We are currently seeking people who have a specific smartphone device (Android V4.2 or higher or iPhone running iOS version 14.0 or higher) to complete tasks.
What are the main requirements for the role?
- You must have full professional proficiency written and verbal English & Spanish
- You must be living in Spain for the last 5 consecutive years
- You must own and use a Smartphone (Android V4.2 or higher or iPhone running iOS version 14.0 or higher) to complete tasks.
- The majority of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a Smartphone
- Gmail must be your primary email account Active daily user of Gmail and other forms of social media.
- You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in Spain
- Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
- Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
Important notice: TELUS International will never request a monetary deposit for any role or project with the company, and our recruitment and sourcing teams only use @telusinternational.com or @telusinternational.ai addresses when emailing candidates. If you are unsure as to whether a job offer is legitimate, please contact us at TI_AICommunitySupport@telusinternational.com for confirmation.