Personalized Internet Ads Assessor - Ukrainian Speakers in Ukraine
TELUS International AI Inc.
About TELUS International
We partner with the world's most innovative companies to develop and improve their AI powered products. Whether it’s improving the relevance of search engines or training digital assistants to understand more languages and dialects, our teams help break machine-learning barriers and build human-learning bridges around the world -- and you can be part of it.
Telus International offers flexible opportunities with competitive rates across the globe. Learn more at TelusInternational.com.
We are hiring freelance (English & Ukrainian speaking) Personalized Internet Ads Assessor for a project aimed at reviewing online advertisements in order to improve their content, quality and layout.
This is a freelance position on a flexible schedule - you can work in your own time whenever work is available.
• You must have a full professional proficiency in English & Ukrainian
• You must be living in Ukraine for for the last 3 consecutive years
• With broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
• Access to and use of an Android (version 4.1 or higher) or IOS Smartphone (version 8 or higher)
• A Barcode Scanner application on smartphone
• Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
• Active daily user of Gmail and other forms of Social Media
If you do have further questions on the process, please don't hesitate to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important notice: TELUS International will never request a monetary deposit for any role or project with the company, and our recruitment and sourcing teams only use @telusinternational.com or @telusinternational.ai addresses when emailing candidates. If you are unsure as to whether a job offer is legitimate, please contact us at TI_AICommunitySupport@telusinternational.com for confirmation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.