Personalized Internet Ads Assessor -Dutch Speakers in Bulgaria (Freelance)
TELUS International AI Inc.
We are looking for dynamic people who have strong communication skills and use the Internet daily.
This is a freelance, independent contractor position. You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours.
In this job you will be reviewing online advertisements in order to improve their content, quality and layout. You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on advertisements found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used. Another aspect of this opportunity will involve reviewing the language used in advertisements by examining grammar, tone and cultural relevance. Through this work you will be making a valuable contribution to the quality of online advertisements in Bulgaria.
What are the main requirements for the opportunity?
- You must be living in Bulgaria l for the last 3 consecutive years
- You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in Bulgaria
- Full professional proficiency in English and Dutch language
- Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
- Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
- Access to and use of an Android (version 4.1 or higher) or IOS Smartphone (version 8 or higher) to complete tasks
- A Barcode Scanner application must be installed on your smartphone to complete certain tasks
- Active daily user of Gmail and other forms of Social Media
Ready to Get Started? If this sounds like a role you’d be interested in taking on, please apply below.
Why Join the TELUS International AI Community?
- Earn additional income with flexible hours to fit your lifestyle
- Better work-life balance
- Be your own boss
- Remote work & location independence
- Complimentary well-being package, encompassing a wealth of well-being resources
- Be part of an online community
"All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status."