Online Sample Project Manager
Founded in 2012, this data-driven niche market research company provides business insights focused on the African market for a broad variety of consumer markets. Due to the sucess and stable growth of their business, they are now looking for an enthusiastic, experienced and ambitious online sample manager to join their team!
Your responsibilities and impact working as an online sample manager will be:
- Taking handling and taking care of incoming quotation requests on a very rapid pace
- Create and sustain enduring connections with clients across the world
- Prepare client proposals for 'online sample' work: check feasibility and put together quotes
- Manage 'online sample' projects, taking control of the project from its approval to the delivery of the results
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality standards in all projects
- Be the client's point of contact while the projects are being completed by taking care of any needs that could emerge.
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role?
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- 1 to 3 years of significant experience in online market research
- Experience in simultaneously running multiple market research projects and concerning tasks
- A strong understanding and experience in primary online research
- Strong Excel skills, IT proficiency, and understanding of basic statistics
- Qualitative communications skills and a good sense of client & relationship management are a must!
Whats in it for you?
- Competitive salary + performance bonus to be discussed during the recruitment process
- Full-time and long term contract
- Monday to Friday (Business Hours)
- Hybrid workingformat
- Career progression