Online Fashion & Beauty Agent for Wish (German Speaker)
Are you looking for a job in an international environment that will support your professional and personal development in one of the most beautiful cities in Europe? Then join the Customer Service team at the Great Place to Work of 2021!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Experience Agent will be:
- Processing product/service issue
- Working with the help of various communication channels (email, chat, phone)
- Establishing customer loyalty by proposing solutions to problem
- Collecting and analyzing customer feedback after processing the requests.
- Reporting customer complaints
- Collaborate with team members to generate quick and effective solutions.
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Excellent verbal and written language skills.
- German native speaker (C1 minimum).
- English skills B2
- Portuguese work permit or EU passport
- Availability for one year
- No previous experience required
- Willingness to learn and help
- Solution oriented and result driven attitude
- Ability to explain facts in an understandable way
- Passion for providing clients with an excellent experience
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year
- Working hours: full time (40h/week)
- Monday to Friday, availability to work between 7am - 10pm, 8 hours a day (plus one hour for lunch/dinner), on a rotational schedule
Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€- 1100 gross/month
- Excluding accommodation: 1300 - 1400€ gross/month
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities, and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colourful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!