Norwegian speaking Customer Advisor - relocation to Portugal
Role: Norwegian speaking Customer Advisor for Scandinavian Furniture Store
Salary: €1500 p/m (14 salary payments) Plus possible performance bonus of €100 p/m, plus €7.23 per working day meal allowance, free health insurance after 6 months
Working hours: 40 hours per week: Monday - Sunday 8AM to 8PM
Relocation: Flight reimbursement + subsidised room in company apartment in Lisbon for rent of 280 euro p/m
Our client is a global outsourcing partner - they currently operate in over 35 different countries worldwide. For their multilingual hub in the beautiful capital city in Lisbon, we are seeking fluent Norwegian speakers to join our client's dynamic customer service team in Lisbon.
As a Customer Advisor you will represent a Scandinavian Furniture Store who is very well-known for their designs and sells of ready-to-assemble furniture, kitchen appliances, decoration, home accessories, and various other goods and home services. You will be the first point of contact for customers via phone, email and live chat. Answering their queries in regards to products, availability, assisting them with online orders, deliveries etc. Problem solving, taking ownership over the customer issues that arise and first time resolution are the focus in this role.
- Fluent English and Norwegian
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and attention to detail
Salary and benefits
- A competitive compensation package, including 14 monthly payments per year plus bonuses.
- Monthly meal allowance paid in voucher card (net).
- Private Health Insurance from day 1 (free after 6 months).
- Personal and career development programs and mentoring to enhance your skills.
- The opportunity to participate in a growing multicultural Project.
- An inclusive environment with colleagues from over 75 nationalities.
- Access to modern amenities, discounts in local businesses, free medical appointments at the office, sports and social responsibility activities, internal parties, and more.
- Possibility of inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites globally.
- Relocation package and accommodation guaranteed (for 12 months) for those coming from abroad.
- On-site work in Lisbon, Portugal.
As a job-seeker you can benefit from Talingual’s extensive experience - we have successfully placed thousands of candidates in new roles across Europe and we have all previously been in your position as an international job-seeker. We work with leading international employers who offer compelling employment opportunities in a wide variety of roles and locations. We add value to your job search by reviewing your CV, identifying your strengths as a candidate, discussing your preferences with you, preparing you for interviews, and providing relocation advice. You can expect your Talingual recruiter to provide you with honest and clear guidance in a friendly and supportive way. See more at talingual.com