Norwegian Language Data Analyst
TELUS International AI Data Solutions
Norwegian & English
Valid through 2023-06-30
TELUS International is looking for Language Data Analysts in Barcelona, Spain to work onsite for a machine learning project! At the moment, we are looking for candidates with fluency in Norwegian. For this position, we also offer relocation assistance.
Language Data Analysts will analyze data in a given language and identify potential issues. They will also collaborate with international testing teams and engineers to help reproduce issues and test features. Data obtained will be used to train and improve speech recognition and AI systems.
Includes, but is not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Linguistic data labelling.
- Analyzing language data in the given language and identifying potential issues and patterns.
- Collaborating with an international testing team and engineers to help reproduce issues and test features.
- Communicating with various departments.
- Fluency in Norwegian.
- Preferred educational background: linguistics, literature or translation.
- Available to work onsite in Barcelona, Spain.
- Excellent reading, writing and comprehension skills in English; ability to understand and closely follow elaborate guidelines in English.
- In-depth knowledge of native culture and history, staying up to date with day-to-day news and happenings in the target country and regular use of the language required.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet project targets.
- Self-motivated and able to work as part of the team or independently.
- Good computer and software skills across different operating systems.
- Strong typing skills.
- Good organizational skills
- Adaptable to changing environments.
- Attractive salary
- Relocation assistance
- Permanent, full-time contract with TELUS International
- Referral program with attractive bonuses
- Private medical insurance for employees and relatives
- Great office at a top location
- Positive international working environment (relaxing zones, terrace, kitchen)
- Discounts in gym memberships
- Career development opportunities
- No overtime or weekend work
- Continuous support and learning
- Access to counseling sessions