Nordic Sales Agent (Swedish, Norwegian or Danish speaker)
Are you a Sales Representative looking for new opportunities in Lisbon, Portugal? Interested in joining an IT-focused startup but not enthusiastic about being part of large, bureaucratic corporations? If your answer is yes, keep on reading!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Nordic Sales Agent will be:
- Building and enriching the customer database establishing valuable connections with current or potential partners
- Creating business opportunities and increasing revenue from existing accounts by initiating outbound calls, understanding the requirements and concerns of current and potential partners, and assisting them in advancing their business goals
- Develop expertise in the field of cybersecurity
- Present chosen partners with marketing initiatives, events, webinars, and other opportunities;
- Offer assistance to resellers in navigating programs to optimize overall profitability for everyone involved.
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native-level proficiency in Swedish, Norwegian or Danish and a minimum B2 level of English.
- Energetic, innovative, and proactive work approach in a fast-paced environment
- Interest in IT
- You excel in competitive settings and enjoy taking on challenges
- Calling and speaking over the phone is your thing
- Living in or willing to relocate to Portugal for an international career and life experience
- Previous experience in outbound calling is welcome but not essential, most important is willingness to learn!
What's in it for you?
- Monday-to-Friday, 8am to 5pm with 1h break
- Focus on result, not administration!
- Working in a small team in a start up mentality company
- Hybrid model: working both from home and in the bright offices in a lovely, dynamic neighborhood
Feel free to check our other job opportunities or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities!