NEW! Social Media Customer Advisor - Nightshift (Turkish Speaker)
++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid permanent work permit for Portugal ++
Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a dynamic and multicultural environment? This is what you will find here!
Our client is recognized as the Best Sales and Customer Service Solutions provider in the world and they are looking for motivated candidates to join their international team, including 82 nationalities.
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company which takes care of you. From your career development, language skills, accommodation to your social integration.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Advisor will be:
- Providing customer service via social media
- Supporting customers by providing product information
- Professional usage consulting for the products
- Processing of warranty cases
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of Turkish and a good level of English
- Enthusiasm about social media
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people
- Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Portugal for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required)
What’s in it for you?
- Yearly contract after 15 training days trial period
- Full-time, 8 hours/day, Monday to Sunday from 10PM to 7AM
- Welcome bonus and night bonus
- Shared accommodation close to the office
For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 3 months
- Airport pick up
- Help with paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colorful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, and accommodation to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organization that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for Turkish speakers in Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.