Medical Product Advisor (Dutch Speaker) - €2.500 bonus
Are you interested in medicine? Would you like to assist people facing health difficulties? Do you want to work for a medical device company that wants to make the life of people with diabetes easier? Then this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
Your responsibilities and impact as a customer service agent will be:
Taking care of customers' queries concerning the Omnipod-product, an insulin management system. You do this by:
- Responding to inbound calls
- Being responsible for orders
- Coordinate product shipments
- Provide support and direction to customers
- Resolve their issues in a timely and empathic manner
- Encourage customer compliance with product utilization
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You are a native Dutch or Flemish speaker (a good level of English is a plus)
- You are energetic and innovative
- You are a fast thinker and work proactively
- Motivation and teamwork are some of your soft skills
- You are interested in Medicine
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have an intercultural mind and willing to work with many other nationalities
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: a long-term fixed-term contract
- Working hours: 40h/week (8h/day) in rotative 24/7 shifts
- Training of 4 weeks (with a compensation of 854€)
Salary conditions* – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 1040€ gross/month
- Excluding accommodation: 1298€ gross/month
Private health insurance after 6 months of contract (additionally to standard insurance)
*Approx. 20-25% in total income tax and social security – please refer to living costs in Lisbon for comparison with other EU countries' wages
Relocation support for international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 3 months
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Support with paperwork and opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- A company that fully supports you and wants to make your experience unforgettable!
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities, and social events organized by the company
- A dynamic, open-minded, and multicultural environment, including 82 different nationalities
- A great place to work in a brand new building, you will work in the best facilities for a fun and comfortable environment
- A company working with top-notch worldwide brands, from various industries from Fashion, Online Marketing, Technologies, Food, etc.
- Real career opportunities: the opportunity to enter a development program within 6 months to get access to other opportunities within the company: from different projects to QA, Team Lead, or Supervisor roles
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colourful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for Dutch speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.