Media Search Analyst Latvia (Russian Language)
TELUS International AI Inc.
Description and Requirements
Join Our Team as a Media Search Analyst in Latvia!
Do you have a passion for Music, Video, and Apple products? We have an exciting remote opportunity for you! As a Media Search Analyst, you'll play a crucial role in improving Siri, the Music App, Video App Store, and HomePod experiences. With flexible hours and the convenience of working from home, this role offers you the chance to contribute to a global tech giant.
WORK LOCATION: Within Latvia
WORK HOURS: Flexible hours and schedule
LANGUAGES REQUIRED: Russian, English
• Evaluate various task types, including Music and Video judgments, within different media domains.
• Utilize online tools to assess the intent and accuracy of user queries.
• Apply your market knowledge, following provided guidelines, to determine the relevance and intent of task information for your market.
• Full professional fluency in English & Russian is required
• You must be living in Latvia for at least 1 year
• Familiarity with Apple products, must currently own an Apple device
• Must have an email address associated with an Apple ID
• Strong attention to detail and excellent communication are essential
• Ability to work independently and flexibility to new techniques/processes
• A keen interest in Internet research
• Access to a broadband internet connection, computer, and necessary software (provided at your expense)
• Preferred level of education/certification - High School degree or higher (Further opportunities may arise to contribute to other tasks on a freelance basis)
• Successful completion of online evaluations demonstrating the ability to follow guidelines
Additional Job Description
The position will allow you to work from home on a flexible schedule completing tasks in a web-based evaluation tool.
Why Join the TELUS International AI Community?
• Flexible hours to work around home life
• Better Work-Life balance
• Remote work & location independence
• Positive environmental impact
• Independent contractor role
Please click here to register:
NOTE: Please ensure that the email address indicated in your CV matches the email you use to register.
**All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.