Martech Project Manager (English Speaker)
Our client, a quickly growing international company in the femtech industry, is looking for someone that can create and integrate their Martech strategy for Europe. You are the link between data, tech, and marketing and will provide technical expertise to the Marketing team in Barcelona as well as in local clinics.
This position is very data-heavy with a big focus om Martech tools. You function as a consultant on various tools, including Salesforce, and guarantee proper implementation with a big focus on measuring impact.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Data and Martech Project Manager will be:
- Prioritizing and integrating data sources and channels with Salesforce
- Gathering and organizing data from the various (media) campaigns and presenting it correctly through Tableau
- Overseeing audience activation management and evolution, and overseeing data categorization and measurement
- Working together with various stakeholders within Europe to assist with the implementation of the measurement plans and provide guidance with data regulations
- Working with the IT team based in Costa Rica to guarantee properly functioning Tableau Dashboards
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- 5+ years experience working in Digital Marketing and/or Data driven Marketing
- Minimum C1 level of English, other language skills are a plus
- Experience working in a Media agency or consultancy focused on transformative projects
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce and its implementation and useability
- Experience working with Martech tools (such as Tableau) and with data privacy regulations and impacts
- Experience working with various international stakeholders
- Being flexible and versatile with a great eye for detail
What´s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Great career perspectives
- Work in an international environment
- Collaborating with stakeholders (internal and external) both within Europe and Costa Rica
- Hybrid working model: two days of working from home
- Start date: ASAP
Your future company
Our client is a rapidly growing global team at a renowned global medical technology company. The organization is dedicated to enhancing patient safety and aesthetic outcomes, with a primary focus on the breast aesthetics and reconstruction market. With a robust portfolio of cutting-edge silicone gel-filled breast implants, they are revolutionizing the femtech industry through innovative design, development, manufacturing, and marketing.