Marketing Optimization Analyst (German Speaker)
Do you love marketing and understand how to create marketing campaigns?
The main purpose of the role is to act as a Subject Matter Expert for AdWords campaign optimization for our client’s projects.
The Team will be working hybridly with and alongside internal teams for a leading online multinational company to respond to client leads and assist in the success of this project. You will receive extensive training to develop your skills to succeed in an environment that is professional, modern, fast-paced, and driven by excellence.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Marketing Optimization Analyst will be:
- Analyze and create advertising campaigns
- Implement optimization solutions: build campaigns for high-value advertising customers;
- Create Keyword packs, bids, and budget suggestions;
- Gather and analyze data at an account level and campaign level
- Create reports to support or aid the optimization strategies
- Use optimization techniques and work on optimization aligned with customers' goals
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of German and a fluent level of English
- min. 1 year of experience in ads optimization (such as Google Ads) - mandatory
- Demonstrating capacity for critical thinking, analysis, and attention to detail;
- Strong work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger team-oriented environment;
- Knowledge of Excel tools: CTR (Click Through Rate); CPA (Cost Per Acquisition), Average Monthly Search Volumes, Vlookup, and Pivot Tables.
- Good understanding of KIPs in the BPO industry: C-SAT (Customer Satisfaction); NPS (Net Promoter Score) & SLAs (Service Level Agreement)
- Knowledge of DM tools such as search engine optimization, Keywords, AdWords, differentiating between a click and an impression, Ad Ranking/Rank in Google Ads, PPC optimization techniques, SEO/SEA Google Ad
- Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required)
What's in it for you?
- Permanent work contract
- hybrid work model
- Salary: 23.000€ base + bonuses
- A pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with an irreproachable reputation
- International environment
- Professional development and a clear career path
- Training & development opportunities
- Competitive salary & relocation allowance and assistance*
- Free fruit, coffee, tea, water, and a lot more!
*Only applies to candidates relocating from outside of Portugal
Your Future Company:
Working in sunny Lisbon at one of the world's leading professional services companies operating in the technological and digital field. Your prospective new employer is a diverse community of more than 300,000 people working together. The team is caring and supportive and believes in continuous improvement to take their careers to new places. On top of that, it's a diverse environment seeking the highest level of equality.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.