Mandarin Customer Advisor for a Global Hotel Chain
Come and work with us.
Would you like to have the opportunity to work with one of the world's largest hotel groups?
Are you Mandarin native or fluent with strong sales skills?
Looking to make your career in a multicultural environment?
So we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is a global hotel company with more than 1,100 hotels in operation and under development in 120 countries.
As a customer service specialist in this project, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Provide the highest level of service to all clients and guests, ensuring that company standards are attained and used in accordance with dedicated systems
- Completing the agreed enquiry process through to invoicing, ensuring that all company tools are used to maximise conversion and sales opportunities
- Takes responsibility for the duties and tasks assigned to the role, ensuring that all work is carried out in a timely and professional manner
- Get knowledge of the company brands and the specifics of hotels served to better serve the customer during the booking and delivery process
- Support and deliver on the strategies and objectives of the department taking ownership for assigned areas of responsibility
- Collaborate with colleagues to maximize client and guest satisfaction, delivering a positive and responsive approach to enquiries and problem resolution
- Provide detailed communication lines between the Hotel team, and other stakeholders included in the process
- Build and maintain effective working relationships, communicating with key stakeholders whilst promoting the company's culture and values
- Ensures adherence to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
- Native or proficient level of Mandarin (C2)
- Advanced level of English (at least C1) both verbal and written
- Strong communication skills – with excellent phone conversation skills, attentive listening and superior writing skills
- Proven experience in handling reservations
- Sales skills
- Ability to adapt to changing service environments
- Good at building strong relationships with existing clients and accounts
- Pro-active with a hands-on approach
- Ability to manage work ensuring that tasks assigned are delivered
- Ability to find creative solutions, offering recommendations
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Ability to work collaboratively at all levels within the department
- An open and positive personality
- Ability to handle challenging priorities and assignments
- Computer literate
- High-speed internet access and appropriate conditions for remote work #LI-Remote
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal
- Be a local candidate or willing to relocate to Portugal
- Relocation package
- Competitive wages
- Paid professional training
- Employee discounts
- Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
- Growth opportunities through various development programs
- Fun and engaging company-wide initiatives, including our EverBetter wellness program
- Job stability
- Life-long skills and experience
- Excellent work culture
Go further with Foundever™
We believe in memorable associate experiences. Here, you can improve your quality of life and grow your career.