Legal Online Analyst (Dutch/Flemish Speaker)
Are you accurate and interested in back office work? Our client is looking for a Dutch speaker for Legal Online Operations. The main purpose of the role is to review, analyse and take action on reported online content.
The process is operated by online hosts in response to court orders or allegations that content is illegal. It is widely operated in relation to libel and other illegal online content. This project supports removal of content on a search engine service that may violate the online law governed by DMCA.
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Legal Online Analyst will be:
- Review and process incoming legal requests (intellectual or non-intellectual property)
- Evaluate whether each request is indeed to be processed by the team OR whether there is grounds and validity for each request
- Understand and remain up-to-date with client's policies and guidelines
- Review the request within agreed turnaround times and standards of quality
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of Dutch and a good level of English
- Preferably with a legal background or travel industry
- Previous of experience working in administrative tasks or other tasks that involve a lot of reading
- Being motivated and committed in your work
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required)
What's in it for you?
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Working hours 40h/week Monday - Friday 09:00-18:00
- Permanent contract with 6 months of probation
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation
- Professional development and clear career path
- Training & development opportunities
- Competitive salary & relocation allowance and assistance*
- Free fruit, coffee, tea and water and a lot more!
*Only applies to candidates relocating from outside of Portugal
Your Future Company:
Working in the sunny Lisbon at one of the world's leading professional services company operating in the technological and digital field. Your prospective new employer is a diverse community of more than 300.000 people working together. The team is caring and supportive and believe in continuous improvement to take their careers to new places. On the top of that, it's a diverse environment seeking the highest level of equality.