Legal Back Office Specialist for Airline Services (German Speaker)
Are you passionate about the Travel & Tourism industry? Do you have a native level of German? Do you thrive on challenge and are excited by change? Are you interested in gaining a privileged view and know-how about one of the most distinguished airline companies in the world?
Don't miss out on this chance to boost your international career in the aviation world!
Your responsibilities and impact as an Airline Customer Service Representative will be:
- Supporting clients’ activities by offering world-class service to their customers while working on projects of top prestigious and worldwide brands by;
- You will communicate with lawyers, legal officers and national enforcement bodies
- Answering incoming queries from customers via email and chat
- Identifying issues and provide solutions self-sufficiently
- Provide full circle customer support from answering to a request to providing a solution
- Collecting all necessary data
- Ensuring high level of customer satisfaction
- Recording data in the CRM system
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of German and a good level of English
- Having previous experience in GDS tools (ideally)
- Enthusiasm about travelling and tourism industry
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people
- Being able to handle sensitive topics, such as customers feeling violated in their rights of transportation
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid work permit for Portugal (required).
What’s in it for you?
- Type of Contract: A fixed-term contract for 6 months
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday from 8 am to 6 pm
- Training: Fully paid training, professional development and career evolution
- Salary Conditions: A package in line with the market: 1100€ gross / month x 14 months + up to 175€ / month performance bonus + meal vouchers of 7.23€ / workday + reimbursement of some transportation cost + Private Health Insurance and dental plan (after six months)
- Relocation Package for International Candidates:
- If you live outside Portugal: reimbursement (up to 400€) of initial flight ticket after 6 months within the company + 12 months of accommodation in a shared flat provided by the company (rental fee to pay)
- Opportunity to be part of a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Possibility to collaborate with some of the biggest brands in the industry
- A multicultural and international environment
- Career Growth Opportunities: Various career development chances in different paths.
Your Future Company:
2 French entrepreneurs created a startup in 2000 and today they are leading a global brand. Their growth and solution-oriented services are acknowledged by the most progressive brands and leading companies they are now working with. They became one of the biggest international customer experience solution providers with more than 75.000 multilingual employees in over 50 countries around the world and they are looking for new members to join them in their journey in their Lisbon hub.
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colorful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous café culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Portugal or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.