Interpreter (Russian Speaker)
Are you looking for a remote position? Our client is looking for bilingual Russian and English for a remote interpreter position.
If you are already located in Portugal and you have interests about translation services and client communication, continue reading, this might be for you!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Interpreter will be:
In this role, you will be in charge of providing translation services in both languages Russian and English.
- Interpreter services via phone and video
- Translating and correcting grammar mistakes at the customer service level in the following industries:
- Healthcare, Government, Insurance, Financial, Utilities, Travel & Hospitality, and 911, Law Enforcement, Court, and General Business
- Following instructions of customers and providing professional service for clients
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspect of the job.
- You are bilingual in Russian and English
- You are motivated, reliable and committed in your work
- You have a valid work permit for Portugal / EU citizenship
- You are already living in Portugal and you have all the paperwork done (NIF + SSN)
- You are able to work fully remote with cable connection
- You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have a keen eye for proofreading
What's in it for you?
- Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year
- Working hours: full time 40h/week, Mon-Sun rotating shifts 07.00-22.00
- Salary conditions: 990,52€ gross / month
- Private health insurance
- Paid holidays 22 day per year + Portuguese public holidays
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (10 days): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
Your Future Company:
As part of a global community, you will work with a wide range of nationalities and backgrounds. You will work for a company who cares about its employees, full of opportunities to learn and grow professionally and personally.
Feel free to check our other opportunities in Customer Service in Lisbon or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.