Inside Sales Advisor for Technology Company (German Speaker)
Are you ready to take your sales career to the next level? Join our the team and work for an American multinational IT company as a Sales Advisor building strong customer relationships and contribute to the continued success in the industry. On top of all that you can work and live in the mediterranean sun of Greece. Sounds tempting? Then please read on!
Your responsibilities and impact as an Inside Sales Representative will be:
- Develop sales in the assigned account
- Assist with project management, pricing and follow up calls
- consistently meet or exceed revenue targets, cross and/or upsell the portfolio
- Providing necessary information
- Being proactive and inform customer about new products
- Capturing data in the CRM system
- Improving customer satisfaction
- Closely follow up and create strong relations with B2B clients
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A fluent command of the German language and a B2/C1 level of the English language
- experience in sales is a plus
- Articulate and communicative
- Be a real team player and committed to your work
- Enthusiastic about intercultural communication and the expat lifestyle
- Living in or willing to move to Greece for an international career and life experience
What’s in it for you?
- A full-time job, 40 hours a week
- permanent contract after probation time
- visa sponsorship possible
- Competitive salary + benefits + bonus
- health insurance
- paid training
- Multicultural environment
- A company that offers you not just a job, but a full experience abroad!
- Training before the project starts
Living in Athens: What to Expect
- Birthplace of Western civilization, rich in history, philosophy, and arts
- Aegean weather providing year-round Vitamin D
- Hospitality, warm greetings, and friendliness
- Stunning nature with vibrant shades of greens and blues
- Delicious Greek cuisine, lively tavern nights, and joyful Zorba dance!
Your Future Company:
2 French entrepreneurs created a startup in 2000 and today they are leading a global brand. Their growth and solution-oriented services are acknowledged by the most progressive brands and leading companies they are now working with. They became one of the biggest international customer experience solution providers with more than 75.000 multilingual employees in over 50 countries around the world and they are looking for new members to join them in their journey in their Greek hub.
Feel free to check our other opportunities from our website or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities