IT Technical Lead
Our client is currently in search of a GTS Technical Lead in the vibrant city of Barcelona. If you possess a project management mindset and have previous experience, this opportunity is made for you. Join an expanding international team that boasts a strong global presence across Europe.
Your responsibilities and impact working as a GTS Technical Lead will be:
- Responsible for managing escalations within the GTS Function Onsite scope.
- Responsible for monitoring service quality according to KPI’s, creating reports, and data analysis.
- Proactively identify gaps, propose improvement actions, and explore solutions.
- Build profitable relationships with vendors and third-parties, with the ability to negotiate and procure, aligned with budget control.
- Maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive or personal issues.
- Participate in Interviews, lead operational meetings, and project management.
- Facilitate coordination on internal projects and rollouts, cascade and follow-up with the team and stakeholders.
- Ensure (phone) availability and coverage within working hours.
- Ensure GTS and the entire team comply with previously agreed audit controls and security compliance measures.
- Maintain a good knowledge of the full EMEA scope to support users across EU/UK.
- Interest in creating user guides, how-to tutorials, and engaging customers.
- Continuously look to improve, self-challenging, and challenge the status quo of the department.
- Keep proactively updated in corporate IT projects and become a technical expert of the internal infrastructure.
- Assets accountability, responsible for applying stock controls, supplying and ensuring assets are in acceptable conditions, keeping HW inventory continuously updated, and coordinating asset disposal.
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Knowledge of Windows 10, MacOS, networking components, services, inventory tools, deployment software, endpoint management consoles, and user profiles.
- Experience coordinating projects such as HW or SW implementation, office moves, assets lifecycle,etc. especially if at international level.
- Experience with Service ticketing and Inventory tools (GSD, Jira)
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate technical issues to IT and non-specialist audiences at all levels.
- Strong customer service, analytical thinking, research, and interpersonal skills.
- High customer and vendor engagement and negotiation skills with ability to liaise with commercial
- account managers and suppliers.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary aligned with your experience and the market
- Health and life insurance (after 6 months)
- Meal vouchers
- Hybrid model (3 days per week on-site)
- Office in Barcelona
- International work environment
- Career growth opportunities
- Starting date: ASAP
Your Future Company:
An international SSC widley acknowledged as an excellent service provider for companies all over Europe is looking for experts in finance, adminstration, marketing, IT, HR and recruitment to join their hub in Barcelona. They offer dynamic and multicultural environment with a team including talents from more than 30 different nationalities working on high-quality standards.