IT Support (Dutch & Spanish Speaker)
Do you have a positive attitude with a go-getter mindset?
Are you interested in learning more about customer satisfaction in IT?
Would you like to join a globally thriving IT company?
Good, then this might be your entry ticket!
Your responsibilities and impact as First Line Analyst will be:
In this position, you would join a multinational team that is dedicated to providing quality support solutions for their partners.
- Resolving any IT-related issues of your partners that could occur during their office day
- Supporting customer via different tools, email and phone
- Documenting calls on the ticketing tool
- Escalating problems to the different respective teams
- Maintaining and improving the customer satisfaction level
- Communicating to your direct teammates and different departments
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You speak Dutch, Spanish and English fluently
- You are interested in learning more about IT
- You display analytical and systematic problem-solving abilities
- You possess outstanding communication skills and the mindset of a team player
- You are reliable, punctual, and looking for a long-term employer
- Nationality that allows you to work in an EU-country / EU passport (if not having NIE and SSN yet)
- You live or are willing to relocate in a radius of 100 km away from Barcelona
What´s in it for you:
- Working 80% from home (in the office only 4 days a month)
- Monday to Friday, rotative schedule from 7am to 7pm
- €1.710 gross/month
- Full-time position
- Private health insurance
- A generous restaurant voucher
- The opportunity to work and grow in an established multinational company with a global presence
- Fully-paid training
- Career development and leadership program opportunities
- Free language courses
- An uplifting and supportive team to become part of
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for Dutch speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.