IT Helpdesk Advisor (German Speaker)
Are you currently looking to work in Barcelona and to have the opportunity to grow and help clients in the IT field? Do you want to work next to the beach and enjoy the Spanish culture on your free time? Then apply for this position as it is made for you!
Your responsibilities and impact as IT Servicedesk Agent will be*:
- Provide 1st level IT support to the client employees via phone, mail and chat or via self-service portal
- Provide support to client’s employees in the operation of user systems and peripheral devices
- Perform root cause analysis and troubleshooting via phone and/or remote access and monitor IT requests and issues in the client’s ITSM system including their categorization and prioritization of IT issues and requests
- Be accessible and provide a first resolution rate by using internal knowledge databases
- Cooperate with client’s 2nd level service organizations and external service providers
Skills, experiences, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of German and an advanced level of English
- Having good knowledge/interest in Telemarketing/Sales
- Having good knowledge/interest in IT
- Preferably having previous experience in Outbound Sales and Business Development (not a must)
- Good self-organization and time-management skills
- Being a team player with high social competence
- Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Valencia for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Spanish work permit (required).
What’s in it for you?
- Full time 39 hours/week permanent contract: Monday to Friday from 06:00 to 14:00 or 11:00 to 19:00
- Initial training (first 4 weeks): Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 18:00
- Salary 22.000 euros gross/year + up to 2.400 euros gross/year in bonus
- Central location in Barcelona
- Bring-a-friend (referral) bonus opportunities
- Career development programs, specialized courses, and language classes
- Start date: 01/02/2023
Your Future Company:
2 French entrepreneurs created a startup in 2000, and today they are leading a global brand. Their growth and solution-oriented services are acknowledged by the most progressive brands and leading companies they are now working with. They became one of the biggest international customer experience solution providers with more than 75.000 multilingual employees in over 50 countries around the world, and they are looking for new members to join them in their journey in their Valencia hub.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.