Hybrid Technical Support for Digital Marketing (German Speaker)
Would you like to start your career working in digital marketing? Do you like technical support, online advertising and new technologies?
If you are motivated, creative, and open-minded, we might have the perfect job for you!
Start your digital marketing career in an innovative and international company with start-up flair. Make a new experience abroad in Lisbon and combine a peaceful lifestyle with the beach.
Your responsibilities and impact as Technical Support for Digital Marketing will be:
- You would work for one of the world's leading technology companies. You will develop new marketing ideas and create a big change in today's life. Your main tasks are:
- Solving technical issues and fixing/repairing of the online marketing platform in a B2B environment
- Define solutions to clients and adjust existing processes and methods to guide possible solutions
- Using basic coding and diagnose skills for problem analysis
- Recognize the goals of the clients and support them through chat by providing solutions accordingly
- Achieve strong customer satisfaction with a focus on quality and results
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You speak German on a native level + you have a good level of English (at least B2).
- You have a high school degree or already have a bachelor's degree.
- You have technical support background
- You have a general understanding or interest in online marketing products
- You are a strategic thinker.
- You have a drive for excellence and professionalism.
- You are a true team player and willing to work with many different nationalities.
What´s in it for you?
Contract type: a fixed-term contract for one year that can be renewed every year
- Working hours: Mon – Fri 8 am to 5 pm (40 h/week)
- no weekends
- hybrid work after training
- Training: 7-10 weeks
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
a.) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included):
1030€ gross/month + bonus of up to 400€ gross per month
b.) Without accommodation:
1.400€ gross/month + bonus of up to 400€ gross per month
(*) Compensation of the training period 100%
- For international applicants:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight costs after 9 months
- Pick up from the airport
- Annual return ticket to your home country (within the EU)
- Help with paperwork, opening a bank account, etc. upon arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company.
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, and accommodation to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organization that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Customer Service in Lisbon or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.