Hybrid Content Classification Expert (German Speaker)
Do you like to scroll through social media and look at posts, videos and comments in your free time? Then this job could turn your hobby into a profession!
You are eager to to learn more about social media regulation, digital freedom of speech, internal controls or maybe even learn about EU policy making? Apply now, and start your career supporting this exciting team!
- Your responsibilities and impact as a Content Classification Expert will be: Reviewing content (videos, image, text, and audio) in accordance with policies
- Classifying the typology of the content (videos, image, text and audio) in accordance with the processes and policies
- Responding to customer inquiries regarding Trust & Safety actions, such as abuse reports and enforcement appeals
- Ensuring user and brand safety
- Being able to provide services on a 24/7 shift rotation
- Disclaimer: Please note that these tasks involve extensive exposure to sensitive content, including but not limited to vulgar content, violence, pornography and fake news.
- Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:A native level of German and a good level of English
- Keeping up to date with Social Media trends
- Being motivated and committed in your work
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Portugal for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required)
- What’s in it for you?Type of contract: yearly or 6 months contract, renewable
- Working hours: full time or part time options on rotating shifts (depending on the project)
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 1.100€ gross/month (based on level of experience)
- Excluding accommodation: 1.470 gross/month (based on level of experience)
For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Private health insurance included from the first day of contract signature
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, and accommodation to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organization that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
- What should you expect from living in Lisbon? A colorful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous café culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Portugal or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.