Hotel Representative in Dalaman from March 2024 on (German Speaker)
Are you a travel and tourism enthusiast? Do you live in Turkey and love helping visitors experience your home?
We are looking for motivated and dynamic people like you who are located in Turkey and interested to start a career in the tourism industry, preferably in Dalaman.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Hotel Representative:
- Based on your preference you will be working in an Airport or Hotel
- Advising customers face-to-face onsite
- Selling products and services based on guests' needs
- Organizing and coordinating individual travel plans
- Supporting guests with booking troubles (altering, canceling or creating new reservations)
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your professional experience – they will train you on every aspect of the job.
- A good level of German (C1) and a B2+ level of English
- Willingness to travel, experience new cultures and work with international people
- Willingness to live in one of the most famous holiday spots in Turkey
- Passion for the tourism industry
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people and solving individual problems
- Willingness to move to Turkey
- Turkish passport OR Turkish work permit and mavi card
- Driver's license
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: seasonal contract March-November), renewable for the next season
- Working hours: full-time (40h/week) in rotative shifts
- Competitive salary
- your basic salary starts from 19.825 to 20.958 Turkish lira net/month
- bonus possibilities related to your sales activity
- Private health insurance
- Possibility to get accommodation
- Working in an international, multinational team
Your Future Company:
You will work for one of the world's best-known travel agencies which are located in various countries worldwide and provide services in all aspects of tourism. They are supporting you to learn the demands of the job, the platforms and channels they use, and all about their services and products.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for entry-level German speakers or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.