Home office: Personalized Internet Ads Assessor - German Speakers
TELUS International AI Inc.
Are you passionate about the Internet and familiar with different devices? This is a great opportunity for you as TELUS International is looking for Internet assessors to join our team!
A day in the life of an Internet assessor
In this role you will be reviewing online search results in order to improve their content and quality. You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on content found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used.
Another aspect of this role will involve reviewing the language used in the search results by examining grammar, tone and cultural relevance.
Through this work you will be making a valuable contribution by expressing your opinion on the quality and content of what is currently out there on the web. You will play a part in improving the quality of one of the largest search engines in the world using both your PC and required Smartphone device.
• The majority of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a Smartphone.
What we NEED you to have:
We are currently seeking dynamic and creative people who have a strong interest in social media, specifically, those who are an active daily user of their Gmail account.
- Own & use a smartphone – Android or iPhone –Specific smartphone device (Android V4.2 or higher or iPhone running iOS version 13.0 or higher) to complete tasks.
- Full professional proficiency in written and verbal German & English
- You must be living in Germany for the last 3 consecutive years.
- Have a familiarity with other forms of social media and Google products.
- Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense.
- Flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
- Gmail must be your primary email account: active daily user of Gmail and other forms of social media (Twitter & Facebook).
- Familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in Germany.
- Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content.
If this sounds like a role you’d be interested in taking on, please apply below.
What happens next?
Apply now and if you're successful with your initial application, our Recruitment department will be in touch within 7 days. You are not fully sure your profile matches all the requirements? Don’t hesitate to apply anyway! We wouldn’t like to miss the opportunity of meeting a great candidate.
Who are we?
We help companies test and improve machine learning models via our global AI Community of 1 million+ annotators and linguists. Our proprietary AI training platform handles all data types (text, images, audio, video and geo) across 500+ languages and dialects. Our AI Data Solutions vastly enhance AI systems across a range of applications from advanced smart products, to better search results, to expanded speech recognition, to more human-like bot interactions and so much more.Learn more at http://www.telusinternational.com