TELUS International AI Data Solutions
Hebrew & English
Valid through 2023-06-30
TELUS International is looking for transcribers to join the team in Tampere. Transcribers work on the international aspects of artificial intelligence (AI) tools and improve their ability to understand and respond to the user accurately.
- Evaluation of texts and audio.
- Annotation & categorization of words
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- B2 or above proficiency in Hebrew
- Available to work part-time or full-time hours at TELUS International premises in Tampere, Finland, starting ASAP until the end of August with a possibility of extension.
- Excellent written and spoken English, studies in the target language preferred.
- Excellent cultural knowledge of the target language and country preferred; current knowledge of day-to-day news and happenings in the target country and regular use of the language preferred.
- Good computer skills; comfortable working in a Windows environment.
- Good audio listening and typing skills.
- Organized with attention to detail; ability to closely follow up instructions, quality standards, and productivity requirements.
- Must have valid permission to work in Finland
- Work will take place in a secured and monitored area in our office in Hermia, Tampere. Remote work is NOT possible.
- Working in a newly renovated office
- Lunch offers and yearly well-being benefits
- Discounts on sports and cultural activities
- Leisure-time accident insurance
- Occupational health care
- Multicultural environment/diversity and inclusiveness
- Charity & well-being activities
- Company events
- Employee referral bonuses & Recognition programs
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, apply now!
To speed up the process, apply here and attach your CV in English.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.