Hebrew Content Moderator - visa support provided
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Role: Hebrew Content Moderator
Salary: 1415 euro gross per month (this does include also the holiday bonus and meal allowance) plus free accomodation
Working Hrs: 40 Hours per week (8 hours per day with an additional lunch break hour) on a rotational shift pattern, Monday to Sunday, 24/7.
***Relo and visa support offered***
Overview of the company:
Our client is a global outsourcing company – they have offices around the world and in Portugal they have multiple sites where they support huge international clients and assist with business in more than 30 different languages, so you'd be joining a very multicultural environment. For their work from home operation, they are now looking for a fluent Hebrew speaker to join their international Content Moderator team.
As a content moderator you will review, and moderate content posted on Social Media. You will be part of an international team ensuring that all the platform compliance regulations are followed. You will be working on the Hebrew market and helping to build a better experience for our users. Part of your daily activities will be reviewing content (videos, image, text and audio) in accordance with the processes and policies.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written in Hebrew and English
- Previous technical or customer support
- Willingness to learn
- This is 24x7 operation which requires you to do a mix of day and night shifts
- Interest in Social Media
- Competitive salary of up to 1415 euro gross per month (this does include also the holiday bonus and meal allowance) plus free accomodation (room in a shared company flat). If you decided not to take the company accomodation your basic salary per month is around 1700 Euro gross.
- Full training provided
- 12 month contract (renewable/extendable if you love it!)
- 22 days holiday per year, Holiday and Christmas bonuses
- Career Progression
- And of course....the chance to work for one of the world's most successful communication companies in partnership with amazing global brands - it looks fantastic on your CV.
There is an excellent relocation package on offer which includes flight reimbursement, airport pick up, accommodation during your employment, lots of company organised activities and events and career progress opportunities. The basic gross salary is around 1700 gross Euro p/m.
Please note that only candidates with an EU passport or other relevant work permit for Portugal can be considered for this role.
As a job-seeker you can benefit from Talingual’s extensive experience - we have successfully placed thousands of candidates in new roles across Europe and we have all previously been in your position as an international job-seeker. We work with leading international employers who offer compelling employment opportunities in a wide variety of roles and locations. We add value to your job search by reviewing your CV, identifying your strengths as a candidate, discussing your preferences with you, preparing you for interviews, and providing relocation advice. You can expect your Talingual recruiter to provide you with honest and clear guidance in a friendly and supportive way. See more at talingual.com