German speaking Sales Agent
Role: German speaking Sales Agent (WFH in Ireland)
Location: Work from home in Ireland
Salary: Basic 25,000 Euro gross p/a plus commission
Our client is a Multinational Promotional Products Company providing expert knowledge and essential Promotional Products for Professionals and Businesses worldwide. Their workforce is from over 30 different countries with 19 working languages, we give on-going training to provide you with the tools to be successful.
We have a fantastic new opportunity available in Ireland for a fluent German speaker to join an international customer service and sales team. The role can be done wither from their Dundalk office or as a fully remote role where you will work from your home office anywhere in Ireland. You will be the first point of contact for the German business market. Your interaction with your clients is done via phone and email - most of your interaction will be done via outbound calling. Part of your responsibility is to recommend products, informing your clients on promotional offers, creating and revising quotes and processing orders. Upselling and cross selling are part of your daily tasks as well.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written in German and English
- Previous customer service or sales experience
- Computer literate, experience with CRM desired
- Experience with working toward targets
- Eagerness to learn and develop
Full paid training will be provided. There is an excellent relocation package on offer which includes flight reimbursement, accommodation on arrival and support thereafter to find your own accommodation.
Please note that this can be done from a home office in the Republic of Ireland - good broadband connection is required
- Full work from home option
- First day welcome and induction
- Orientation Assistance including accommodation assistance, revenue, Irish bank account set up
- Mon to Fri 39.5 hrs per week, 7.30 am - 4.30 pm (depending on language) - no weekends!
- Two weeks paid training
- Team incentives and monthly commission
- Continuous coaching and mentoring
- Career development program
- Medical cover
- Staff discount with over 60 local shops and businesses
- Multicultural environment
- Social club
- Weekly payroll
- No Weekend and No Shift work
- Amazing employee referral program so you can bring your friends
- Discounted gym membership
- Paid holidays
- Free parking for your car or bike if you work in the office!
- Fun events for employees, friends, and family!
If relocating this information may be useful: Dundalk is the county town of County Louth, Ireland. It is on the East coast of Ireland,on the Castletown River which flows into Dundalk Bay, and is near the border with Northern Ireland, halfway between Dublin and Belfast. Economically, it's a great location to work! Dundalk has a great social scene, with top music venues like The Spirit Store, museums and shops.If you need relocation assistance, our client has a fantastic support package to help. They will offer €150 flight cost reimbursement and up to 5 nights in a local hotel.
As a job-seeker you can benefit from Talingual’s extensive experience - we have successfully placed thousands of candidates in new roles across Europe and we have all previously been in your position as an international job-seeker. We work with leading international employers who offer compelling employment opportunities in a wide variety of roles and locations. We add value to your job search by reviewing your CV, identifying your strengths as a candidate, discussing your preferences with you, preparing you for interviews, and providing relocation advice. You can expect your Talingual recruiter to provide you with honest and clear guidance in a friendly and supportive way. See more at talingual.com