German-speaking Internet Safety Evaluator (Remote)
TELUS International AI Inc.
TELUS International AI-Data Solutions partners with a diverse and vibrant community to help our customers enhance their AI and machine learning models. The work of our AI Community contributes to improving technology and the digital experiences of many people around the world. Our AI Community works in our proprietary AI training platform handling all data types (text, images, audio, video and geo) across 500+ languages and dialects. We offer flexible work-from-home opportunities for people with passion for languages. The jobs are part-time, and there is no fixed schedule. Whoever you are, wherever you come from, come join our global AI community
We're searching for individuals who are passionate about social media and regular users of Gmail. This remote position requires ownership and daily use of a smartphone and familiarity with various social media platforms and Google products. Your reliability, adaptability, and adherence to guidelines are key.
In this role you will have the opportunity to contribute to safer internet browsing by reviewing and filtering potentially sensitive and adult material.
Through this work you will be making a valuable contribution by expressing your opinion on the quality and content of what is currently out there on the web and protecting users from viewing unsuitable material.
This role offers the freedom to work remotely, allowing you to set your hours based on task availability.
The estimated hourly earnings for this role are 15.50 EUR. Payment is based on completed tasks, with potential for higher earnings based on productivity.
- Proficiency in both written and verbal English & German
- Residency in Germany for the past three consecutive years
- Ownership and regular use of a Smartphone (Android V4.2 or higher or iPhone running iOS version 14.0 or higher), internet connection, and associated computer/software at your expense.
- Gmail as your primary email account
- Knowledge of current and historical local business, media, sports, news, social media, and cultural affairs
- Experience navigating web browsers and smartphone apps for content interaction.
- Understanding of various social media environments, including memes, virality, and trends
Successful applicants will undergo a standard recruitment process, including a German language test and an open book assessment. The role involves occasional quality assurance checks and offers long-term employment opportunities.
Why Join the TELUS International AI Community?
- Earn extra income
- Access to our community wellbeing initiative
- Remote work & Location Independence
- Be your own boss
- Flexible Hours to fit in with your lifestyle
- Be a part of an online community
If this sounds like a role you’d be interested in taking on, please apply below.
Important notice: TELUS International will never request a monetary deposit for any role or project with the company, and our recruitment and sourcing teams only use @telusinternational.com or @telusinternational.ai addresses when emailing candidates. If you are unsure as to whether a job offer is legitimate, please contact us at TI_AICommunitySupport@telusinternational.com for confirmation.