German speaking Customer Advisor for TUI - Athens, Greece
Foundever™ is a global leader in the customer experience (CX) industry. With 170,000 associates across the globe, we’re the team behind the best experiences for +750 of the world’s leading and digital-first brands. Our innovative CX solutions, technology and expertise are designed to support operational needs for our clients and deliver a seamless experience to customers in the moments that matter.
Come and work with us.
Are you German native or fluent?
Looking to make your career in a multicultural environment in historic Athens?
So we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Your future project: join our German Customer Support team of TUI.
As a customer service specialist in TUI, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for dealing with all customer enquiries ensuring the highest levels of service are provided to Customers
- Answer inbound calls and emails within guidelines/goals established by the client and contact center management
- Complete daily tasks as allocated in an efficient and timely manner
- Maintain accuracy and security of customer information on the database
- Provide friendly and efficient service to the worldwide community
- Be a first point of contact to handle and resolve customer complaints
- Identify and escalate issues appropriately
- Compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared responses to customer emails
- Research information and troubleshoot problems using available resources
- Proactively and independently work to meet targets and goals
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
- Native or proficient level of German (C2)
- A motivated and enthusiastic personality
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Patience, empathy, and a unique ability to manage stress
- Technical aptitude and the ability to pick up new technology quickly
- Able to follow guidelines and instructions
- Ability to keep calm and clear-headed in critical situations
- Ability to demonstrate confidence when imparting information or dealing with troubled callers
- Knowledge of and experience with measuring and improving customer satisfaction and loyalty across broad functional areas and diverse geographies
- Familiarity with ticketing systems
- Previous, demonstrable experience with creation of online help resources
- Ability to put callers at ease
- Makes the customers feel confident that their needs are being met
- Dependable, reliable and able to perform duties with minimum supervision
- Ability to interact positively with peers and supervisors
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Greece
- Be located or willing to relocate to Athens, Greece
- Previous experience in travel industry or customer services is an advantage
- Experience with GDS preferred
Go further with Foundever™
What's in it for you? We give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
- Very competitive wages and stability
- Fully paid training
- Permanent contract
- Private healthcare
- Continuous learning/development opportunities
- Competitive career opportunities
- A safe, friendly, diverse, supporting and technological company
- International and multicultural environment (celebrations, initiatives to develop your skills and events to increase the team spirit)
- EverBetter wellness program (Fitness room in our premises & Personal Trainer)
At Foundever, we recognize that our success is rooted in the diversity of our team, and we firmly believe that our differences are a powerful asset.
As an equal opportunity organization, we hold a deep appreciation for diversity and actively foster an inclusive environment.
We are dedicated to respecting and valuing the unique perspectives, backgrounds, and abilities of every individual within our company.
Our mission is to support you in achieving your goals by providing the guidance and resources you need to reach new heights.