German Partner Support Engineer
Location: work from home, Portugal
Role: German Partner Support Engineer
Salary: up to 1500 euro gross p/m plus free accomodation
Overview of the company:
Our client is a global outsourcing company – they have offices around the world and in Portugal they have multiple sites where they support huge international clients and assist with business in more than 30 different languages, so you'd be joining a very multicultural environment. For their work from home operation, they are now looking for a fluent German speaker to join their Partner Support team.
As a Partner Support Engineer you will support a very well known and global technology brand - As a Partner Support Engineer you will be the first point of contact for resellers and distributors via phone, email and online live chat assisting them with their technical queries in regards to
You are responsible for resolving technical issues through the Partner Center platform together with the customer M365 technology (SPO, EXO), basic Active Directory troubleshooting (users, mailboxes), as well as inquiries in connection with API and networking.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written in German and English
- Previous experience in a technical support role is desired
- Computer literate
- Eagerness to learn and develop
- Competitive salary of up to 1,500 € euro gross per month (this does include shift and performance bonus as well as holiday bonus and meal allowance) plus free accomodation
- Full training provided
- 12 month contract (renewable/extendable if you love it!)
- 22 days holiday per year, Holiday and Christmas bonuses
- Career Progression
- And of course....the chance to work for one of the world's most successful communication companies in partnership with amazing global brands - it looks fantastic on your CV.
As a job-seeker you can benefit from Talingual’s extensive experience - we have successfully placed thousands of candidates in new roles across Europe and we have all previously been in your position as an international job-seeker. We work with leading international employers who offer compelling employment opportunities in a wide variety of roles and locations. We add value to your job search by reviewing your CV, identifying your strengths as a candidate, discussing your preferences with you, preparing you for interviews, and providing relocation advice. You can expect your Talingual recruiter to provide you with honest and clear guidance in a friendly and supportive way. See more at talingual.com