German Netflix Customer Service Advisors in Greece!
Are you a TV shows fan? Join our Netflix Customer Service team!
Our collaboration with Netflix gives you the chance to work within the awarded working environment provided by Teleperformance, while enriching your resume by working with one of the world’s top brands. How does this sound? Ready to join us in Greece?
- Support German speaking Netflix subscribers
- Communicating through chat & phone with subscribers
- Answering how-to questions about payment
- Troubleshooting streaming and content issues
- Assisting subscribers with how-to questions & navigating on Netflix
- Excellent German language skills
- Fluency in English
- Great communication & soft skills, as well as problem-solving skills
- Computer knowledge/tech savviness
- Being a TV shows fan (or even a Netflix subscriber) will be considered as an extra asset!
What we offer:
- Complete support to help you ease your relocation to Greece (we cover your flight tickets expenses, hotel accommodation, support with the house searching process (-all at no cost to you-))
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get up to €3.000 depending on the language
- Health care discounts and benefits
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age.
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age. For these reasons, we invite you to join our big family of more than 12,000 people from 110+ nationalities.