German Customer Support Representative for a leading manufacturer of drones
Come and work with us.
Do you want to provide support for a leading manufacturer of drones, action cameras, and other products?
Are you German native or fluent with strong communication skills?
Looking to make your career in a multicultural environment in sunny and happy Lisbon?
So we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client manufactures commercial remotely manned aircraft (called RPAs, unmanned aerial vehicles or drones) for various activities. It also designs and manufactures camera systems, gimbal stabilizers, sensors, propulsion systems, enterprise software and flight control systems.
As a customer service specialist in this project, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Respond promptly and professionally to customer inquiries and issues via phone, email.
- Provide accurate and detailed information about drone products, features, and specifications.
- Assist customers with product setup, troubleshooting, and usage guidance.
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues related to drones, remote controllers, software, and accessories.
- Process customer orders, returns, and exchanges.
- Track and update customers on the status of their orders.
- Stay informed about the latest drone models, software updates, and industry trends.
- Provide product recommendations based on customer needs and preferences.
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction by consistently meeting or exceeding service quality standards.
- Gather customer feedback and provide insights to improve products and services.
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
- Native or proficient level of German (C2)
- Intermediate level of English (at least B2)
- Strong communication skills – with excellent phone conversation skills, attentive listening and superior writing skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Desire to learn and advance, be a curious investigator and problem solver
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal
- Be a local candidate or willing to relocate to Lisbon, Portugal (work on site)
- Relocation package
- Competitive wages
- Paid professional training
- Employee discounts
- Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
- Growth opportunities through various development programs
- Fun and engaging company-wide initiatives, including our EverBetter wellness program
- Job stability
- Life-long skills and experience
- Excellent work culture
Go further with Foundever™
We believe in memorable associate experiences. Here, you can improve your quality of life and grow your career.