Game Presenter with Thai
No experience needed; we are making you a star!
Come to our huge studios in Bucharest and join over 2000 people like you who have chosen a more exciting start to their career gaining great experience in a booming industry!!
ARRISE powering Pragmatic Play, a leading supplier of player-favourite content to the gaming industry.
We are a software development and services company delivering end-to-end digital solutions. Headquartered in Gibraltar with offices around the world, including Malta, Romania, India, Canada and Bulgaria, we are a global team of over 4,000 talented individuals with decades of experience across multiple industries and professions. Together, we form a cross-functional powerhouse that is driven to deliver.
This role is with the ARRISE group powering Pragmatic Play.
What you would be doing:
- To be “the face” of the company delivering expert knowledge and superior gaming quality
- To represent and maintain the brand by consistently adhering to the company presentation and grooming policy
- To present all games in the required professional manner, showcasing exceptional presenting skills at all times in line with the company performance expectations
- The ability to engage players
- To maintain a professional level of technical proficiency in all games with the ability to remain fully aware of your performance at all times and ensure compliance with the Pragmatic Play brand guidelines
- To have an active role in the company’s continuous improvement plan to achieve plans for future growth within the company
What makes you a strong candidate:
- Fluency in Thai is a must
- Exceptional presenting skills
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude with an outgoing personality
- Must be able to maintain high energy levels for the duration of games that require a more animated performance
- Flexibility of working hours and the ability to commit to a 24/7 service pattern
- Must be reliable and have good attendance and timekeeping records
- Attention to details and excellent people skills are essential as this is a customer facing role
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to think quickly and remain calm under pressure while maintaining accuracy, discipline and discretion
What we give you in return:
- Competitive salary with performance bonuses;
- Relocation: We provide accommodation close to our office - two bedroom apartment for you and one of your new colleagues and we are paying the utility bills. We will cover the expenses for the flight tickets to Bucharest as well;
- Helping with the Visa process;
- Private health care insurance;
- Paid initial training with different workshops and development classes;
- Career growth opportunities within an international tech company;