Functional Consultant- Business Analyst
Our client is currently in search of a Functional Consultant - Business Analyst in the vibrant city of Barcelona. If you possess a strong functional and technical business analytical mindset and have previous experience, this opportunity is made for you. Join an expanding international team that boasts a strong global presence across Europe.
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Business Analyst will be:
- Documentation of business requirements (User Stories, epics) with business users and the definition of proper acceptance criteria
- Ensure the solution meets business requirements
- Once user stories are ‘in build’, the functional consultant will continue to work closely with solution architecture and development teams and ensure any ambiguity is addressed and the build team fully understand requirements and the avoidance of rework
- Quality assurance activities including functional and non-functional testing (i.e. scalability testing) and provide proper guidance on the type/level of test required to safely introduce the change.
- Assist the support team to analyse and resolve production issues
- Input Customer Connect expertise into proposed roadmap items as and when required
- Implement and test ‘Fast’ changes in the production environment where required
- Upskill and certify in Salesforce as quickly as possible
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- High-level understanding of Bullhorn for Salesforce product
- Expectation that this moves towards a deep understanding once in post
- Completion of Salesforce Admin and Functional consultant trailheads
- Prior experience with Scrum and Agile development methodology
- Experience working at a global level with cross-functional teams
- Capacity to get things done even without a direct reporting line
- Fluent in English and another language is a plus
What’s in it for you?
- Salary aligned with your experience and the market
- Health and life insurance (after 6 months)
- Meal vouchers
- Hybrid model (3 days per week on-site)
- Office in Barcelona
- International work environment
- Career growth opportunities
- Starting date: ASAP
Your Future Company:
An international SSC widely acknowledged as an excellent service provider for companies all over Europe is looking for experts in finance, administration, marketing, IT, HR and recruitment to join their hub in Barcelona. They offer a dynamic and multicultural environment with a team including talents from more than 30 different nationalities working on high-quality standards.