Freelance Remote | Personalized Internet Assessor - Maltese (MT)
TELUS International AI Inc.
TELUS International AI Inc partners with a diverse and vibrant community to help our customers enhance their AI and machine learning models. The work of our AI Community contributes to improving technology and the digital experiences of many people around the world. Our AI Community works in our proprietary AI training platform handling all data types (text, images, audio, video and geo) across 500+ languages and dialects. We offer flexible work-from-home opportunities for people with passion for languages. The jobs are part-time, and there is no fixed schedule. Whoever you are, wherever you come from, come join our global AI community. www.telusinternational.com
We are hiring Personalized Internet Assessors in Malta (Maltese Language)
In this role you will be reviewing online search results in order to improve their content and quality. You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on content found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used. Another aspect of this role will involve reviewing the language used in the search results by examining grammar, tone and cultural relevance.
Through this work you will be making a valuable contribution by expressing your opinion on the quality and content of what is currently out there on the web. You will play a part in improving the quality of one of the largest search engines in the world using both your PC and Smartphone.
Who is suitable for this role?
We are currently seeking dynamic and creative people who have a strong interest in social media, specifically those who are an active daily user of their Gmail account. We also require suitable candidates to own & use a smartphone – Android or iPhone – and have a familiarity with other forms of social media and Google products. You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. We are currently seeking people who have a specific smartphone device (Android V4.2 or higher or iPhone running iOS version 14.0 or higher) to complete tasks.
What are the main requirements for the role?
- - You must have full professional proficiency in both written and verbal English & Maltese
- - You must be living in Malta for the last 5 consecutive years
- - You must own and use a Smartphone (Android V4.2 or higher or iPhone running iOS version 14.0 or higher) to complete tasks
- - The majority of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a smartphone
- - Gmail must be your primary email
- - Active daily user of Gmail and other forms of social media
- - You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in Malta
- - Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
- - Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
Working on this project will require you to go through a standard recruitment process (including passing an open book assessment). This is a long-term project and your work will occasionally be subject to quality assurance checks.
"All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status."
Why Join the TELUS International AI Community?
- Earn extra income
- Access to our community wellbeing initiative
- Remote work & Location Independence
- Be your own boss
- Flexible Hours to fit in with your lifestyle
- Be a part of an online community
Please follow the steps below on how to apply for the project:
1. Click apply below or go directly to our website https://telusinternational.headway.ai/searchResults/REQ_ID_3480/?org_id=3e07c5b1-d095 and create an account. (Reminder: Make sure you're not connected to VPN)
2. Sign Up and answer the necessary fields. Upload only the resume/CV with the same email address that you will use to register
If you have any questions and need some help do not hesitate to contact our support team at email@example.com