Freelance Remote | Personalized Internet Assessor - Estonian (EE)
TELUS International AI Inc.
We help companies test and improve machine learning models via our global AI Community of 1 million+ annotators and linguists. Our proprietary AI training platform handles all data types (text, images, audio, video and geo) across 500+ languages and dialects. Our AI Data Solutions vastly enhance AI systems across a range of applications from advanced smart products, to better search results, to expanded speech recognition, to more human-like bot interactions and so much more. Learn more at http://www.telusinternational.com
In this role, you'll assess online search results to enhance their quality. You'll analyze and rate content relevance to search terms, while also reviewing language for grammar, tone, and cultural appropriateness. Your contribution improves a major search engine's quality by evaluating web content using your PC and smartphone.
We're searching for individuals who are passionate about social media and regular users of Gmail. This remote position requires ownership and daily use of a smartphone and familiarity with various social media platforms and Google products. Your reliability, adaptability, and adherence to guidelines are key.
This role offers the freedom to work remotely, allowing you to set your hours based on task availability.
The estimated hourly earning for this role is 9 USD. Payment is based on completed tasks, with potential for higher earnings based on productivity.
- Proficiency in both written and verbal English & Estonian
- Residency in Estonia for the past 5 consecutive years
- Ownership and regular use of a smartphone (Android V4.2 or higher or iPhone running iOS version 14.0 or higher) and a desktop/laptop with internet connection at your expense.
- Gmail as your primary email account
- Familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in your country of residency.
- Experience in navigating web browsers and smartphone apps for content interaction.
- Understanding of various social media environments, including memes, virality, and trends
Successful applicants will undergo a standard recruitment process, including an Estonian language test and an open book assessment. The role involves occasional quality assurance checks and offers long-term
Why join the TELUS International AI Community?
-Earn extra income
-Access to our community wellbeing initiative
-Remote work & Location Independence
-Flexible Hours to work around home life
-Better Work-Life Balance
-Be a part of an amazing online community
Please follow the steps below on how to apply for the project:
1. Click apply below or go directly to our website https://telusinternational.headway.ai/searchResults/REQ_ID_4066/?org_id=ed877a93-e6cd and create an account. (Reminder: Make sure you're not connected to VPN)
2. Sign Up and answer the necessary fields. Upload only the resume/CV with the same email address that you will use to register
Please make sure that your device location is set up properly when creating an account on our website so we can validate your country of residence. In case you have a VPN turned on, please turn it off and refresh the page just so we can validate your IP & render a personalized experience.
Important notice: TELUS International will never request a monetary deposit for any role or project with the company, and our recruitment and sourcing teams only use @telusinternational.com or @telusinternational.ai addresses when emailing candidates. If you are unsure as to whether a job offer is legitimate, please contact us at TI_AICommunitySupport@telusinternational.com for confirmation.
"All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.”