Financial Accountant (French Speaker)
Are you looking for a new challenge within a growing start-up? Do you have experience in accounting or a similar role? Do you speak French and English? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Financial Accountant will be:
- Managing monthly and annual closings
- Being in constant contact with our accountants in France and Spain
- Performing monthly bank reconciliations, supplier payments follow-ups, as well as client receivables
- Implementing supplier, customer, and partner accounting processes
- Setting up and managing forecasts
- Carrying out market analysis and research, and preparing BP before launching new projects
- Managing and setting up health insurance, social security, etc.
- Taking care of recruitment, declaration of pay slips, expense accounts, and holidays.
Skills, experiences, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have a native level of French and a proficient level in English, Spanish is a plus
- You have a degree in accounting, business management, finance, or similar
- You have a minimum of 2-5 years of experience in accounting or in a similar role
- You are a quick learner, that can adapt to a fast-paced environment
- You are comfortable with numbers and the implementation of processes
- You enjoy finding solutions to problems
- You have excellent communication skills and can adjust your speech in order to meet the stakeholder’s expectations and needs
- You are organized, proactive, and autonomous
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent contract
- Attractive compensation
- Bonus on your performance
- Voucher card (4 euros per day)
- Transportation card
- Possibility of working remotely 2-3 days per week
- Office in the center of Barcelona
- Starting date: ASAP
Your future company
Our client is a start-up that specializes in providing quality reviews on the products of their clients. They will employ a number of testers that will assess the quality of the product and give a review based on its assessment. The goal is to give an appropriate and truthful review on the product of the client before its release alongside enabling potential buyers to have visibility on the product.