Fashion Customer Advisor for PVH Corp (German Speaker)
Are you a fashionista or beauty queen/king?
You always know the In & Outs, and you follow the fashion shows all over the world?
Are you looking for a job where you would work with brands like Calvin Klein or Tommy Hilfiger?
PVH Corp. is looking for some support in their customer service department in Lisbon!
If you want to make a great experience abroad or if you want to start your career with an innovative organization, in each way, you’ll find what you are looking for with us!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Service Agent will be:
- Providing the best possible answers and solutions to questions and concerns from customers in the way you are the most confident with: over the phone, via e-mail or social media
- Answering questions and providing troubleshooting regarding the products, orders, payment methods or shipping, while always remaining calm and polite Transforming online credit simulations into completed files
- Handling calls for prospects and clients
- Being in contact with other departments and redirecting related cases and issues to responsible departments
Skills, qualfications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of German and a good level of English
- Enthusiasm about fashion and trends
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skilful at communicating with people Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required).
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: yearly or 6 months contract, renewable
- Working hours: full time or part time options on rotating shifts (depending on the project)
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ – 1.000€ gross/month (based on level of experience)
- Excluding accommodation: 1.300 – 1.400€ gross/month (based on level of experience) (*) paid training period
For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, and accommodation to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colourful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.