Dutch Speaking Legal Advisor
Would you like to embark on a fulfilling career representing some of the world's most thrilling brands?
We're seeking a Legal Advisor to join our multicultural team within a well-known brand in the tourism sector.
Grow with us, show off your skills, build your career path, and enjoy every moment in a people-focused global company.
- Backoffice position: you will not deal with clients; only with lawyers, legal officers, NEB ( National
- Enforcement Bodies).
- To verify if transport operators are treating all passengers in accordance with their rights.
- Passengers who believe their rights, under the regulation, have not been respected should
- contact the body in the country where the incident took place.
- Manage these situations with these agencies before going to court.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Native level of Dutch, fluent level of English.
- Previous experience in customer service (preferable).
- Ability to work with deadlines
- Team player.
- Strong compensation package (14 monthly payments per year plus bonus)
- Monthly meal allowance provided through voucher cards (net amount)
- Working hours: Monday to Friday regular office hours.
- Possibility of living in company's apartment with expenses paid for a price of 280 euros per month.
- Access to private health insurance after 6 months
- Personal and career development programs with mentoring support for skill enhancement
- Opportunity to engage in an expanding multicultural project
- Work in a diverse environment with people from over 75 nationalities
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world
- Workplace: On site in Lisbon