Dutch Speaking Customer Service Support
Are you a Dutch speaker looking for a new job opportunity abroad in sunny Portugal? Would you like to kick off your career within the Customer Support industry representing a reputable company such as Uber?
This would be the best opportunity to start your career within an international company where you can easily develop your professional career.
Restaurant – Core support
- You will deliver high-quality service across multiple support platforms (email and phone)
- Be a passionate advocate for users while answering any questions that come your way
- You will educate restaurants and help them perform best on the app
- You will work efficiently and effectively with restaurants partners, teaching and helping them to use our application.
Rides - Transportation
- You will deliver high-quality service across multiple support platforms (email, social media and chat);
- Be a passionate advocate for users while answering any questions that come your way;
- Show empathy to users who face issues while solving problems: issue with the application, the geo-localization, customer behavioral issue etc.
- Native level of Dutch
- Fluent level of English (B2)
- Previous experience in customer support would be considered a plus.
- Passion for customer support, competitive and a risk-taker
- At least a high school diploma or completed vocational training
- European citizenship or work permit for Portugal
- Accommodation provided by the company, bedroom for yourself in shared apartment
- Expenses paid by the company: water, electricity, internet, cable TV and cleaning services once per week.
- Refund of the initial flight ticket to relocate to Portugal
- Two yearly flight tickets to your home country.
- Private health insurance
- Career development, and learning opportunities.
- Salary: 1000 euros gross per month (12 payments per year).
- Bonuses based on performance.
- Social activities