Dutch Content Moderator - Barcelona
If you are a social media user and want to explore them from other perspectives, we have a good job opportunity for you!
You will be in charge of reviewing and filtering the content of a popular social media platform and ensuring a safe experience for its users
What do you need?
* Dutch native and advanced English
* User friendly PC skills: Office 365, CRM Database and other internal platforms
* Goal-oriented and self-assertive
* Awareness for current cultural, political and social events
* Affinity with social media platforms
* Experience within content moderation, customer service or other contact center environments will be valued.
* Availability to work from the office and from home (within 100km from the office)
* Mandatory studies finished: According to the legislation in Spain, a Document to prove it will be MANDATORY to be able to hire you. Meaning Mandatory studies as (mandatory studies in own language) ESO or High School. Any higher studies title will be an added value.
* 39h/week full-time contract (Monday to Sunday) with fixed working hours and 2 days off per week.
* Shifts available: Morning (08:00-16:00) and Afternoon (16:00-00:00)
*Feel Good program which includes: Spanish lessons, quizzes with prices, free group activities such as running, beach volleyball, roller skating and much more!
* Health Insurance discount
* Wellness and resilience program for mental and physical health. Includes many types of different workshops (Stress, conflict, effective communication, etc.)
* Incentive plan regarding project KPIs achievement
* A multicultural and international working environment
* Modern office space, well connected by public transport and close to Glories shopping mall (Westfield)
* Free coffee every day and free fruit once a week.
* Initial training and continued personal coaching